Elbow Orthosis med./lat. support, Grade 2
Stabilizes the elbow after trauma, post-operatively and at changes of the elbow joint.
- Prevents re-injury
- Joint position sense (Proprioception)
- Reduces elbow joint abnormalities
Shoulder Joint Orthosis
Custom made by cast. Helps against shoulder joint instability. Possibility to a controlled abduction and adduction, extension and flexion. The orthosis helps at congenital or chronic instability and provides a controlled range of motion. The orthosis is ideal for post-operative treatment.
- Conservative treatment of Medial Shoulder joint Instability (MSI)
- Postoperative treatment of MSI and LSI or shoulder joint reconstructions
- Conservative or postoperative treatment of certain scapular fractures
- Postoperative treatment of some repairs at shoulder joint luxations