Hip, Grade 2
Vest with Ehmer Sling
Superior alternative to manual bandaging at hip luxations. Eliminates chafing (common in manual bandaging). Improves the comfort and recovery of the patient. Easy to apply. Fits both hind legs. Machine-washable and re-useable for more than one patient. Facilitates rahabilitation / therapy during recovery.
- Open or closed reducion of craniodorsal coxofemoral (hip luxations)
- Post-operative treatment of acetabular, femoral head- and neck and some femur fractures
- Prevention of contractures after internal fixation of femoral fractures
- Supracondylar or distal physeal fractures in young dogs
- Encouraging weight bearing in the contralateral limb during rehabilitation / therapy
- Preventing weight-bearing hind limb
Stocked in nine sizes: XXXS, XXS, XS, S, S/M, M, M/L, L and XL. Contact Scandi Orthopedic if other size is needed. Ehmer Sling can also be bought separately, without the vest.
Vest and components are made of an easy breathable material with moisture repellant qualities. Fur does not stick to the material, the material is also impregnated with a natural fibre that reduces odour and hampers bacterial growth in the product.