A Team Approach: from Diagnostics to Rehabilitation, Advanced Course. To provide an overview of diagnostics, treatment, and rehabilitation of orthopedic.
Veterinarians interested in orthopedic injuries and treatment. Physiotherapists, veterinary nurses and others involved in rehabilitation and would like to enhance their knowledge base in the filed of rehabilitation of small animals.
- Clinical gait analysis.
- Roles of each team member to improve patient quality of life.
- Evidence based rehabilitation.
- Structure and function of soft tissue and muscles. Examples of acute and repetitive injuries and tissue healing timeframes.
- Muscle, ligament and tendon injuries.
- Case presentations of patients with various injuries/diseases with treatment, rehabilitation, and orthotic assistance applied according to tissue healing and general principles of rehabilitation.
- Patient follow-up.
- Content of the course will be presented in the form of lectures and workshops.
- Course will be held in English.
A Team Approach: from Diagnostics to Rehabilitation, Advanced Course (pdf)